PAK MAIL IN THE NEWS
Centennial, Colo – Sunday, May 13, 2012 – Pak Mail, one of the world’s premier packing and shipping companies, reminds thoughtful sons and daughters to follow a few simple steps when preparing Mother’s Day gifts for delivery:
• Visit your local Pak Mail store and consult with their shipping experts. They will help you
determine the best shipping options and carriers to deliver Mom’s special gift on time
• Use new corrugated shipping containers to not only protect your item, but the
environment as well.
• Don’t send Mom a broken gift. Pack vases and other breakable gifts with cushioning
materials, taking care to wrap each item individually.
• Remember when Mom helped you learn how to write? Use those skills to clearly print
her address on two labels. Place one inside the package and one on the outside of
• Finally, get a receipt with delivery and tracking information so you know when to
expect Mom’s call, thanking you for being so considerate.
Those who wait until the last minute to send gifts to their moms can rest easy knowing that they can send their packages from one of over 250 nationwide Pak Mail locations as late as Friday, May 11th.
For more information, or to locate a Pak Mail store, visit www.pakmail.com.
About Pak Mail
For 28 years, Pak Mail has been the world’s premier franchisor for packing, shipping, crating and business-support services for both commercial and residential customers. With more than 450 stores across four countries, Pak Mail is a one-stop source for domestic, international, and freight shipping, including services for furniture, art, and antiques. Pak Mail partners with FedEx, UPS, DHL, the U.S. Postal Service, and other trusted freight carriers for worry-free delivery. Pak Mail finds the most cost-effective and safest ways to pack and ship items worldwide by air, ocean, or ground. For further information, please visit http://www.pakmail.com.
Pak Mail Centers of America, Inc.
7173 S. Havana Street, Suite 600
Centennial, CO 80112