At Pak Mail, you’ll be in business for yourself, not by yourself. In return for your hard work and ambition, we provide an unparalleled support system from a company with many decades of franchise and retail experience. From ISC staff to area developers to colleagues in worldwide locations, the collective resources and experience of the entire Pak Mail franchise community creates a proven support system for every owner.
Site Location & Lease Negotiation
- Through sophisticated market and demographic research, we’ll help you select and secure a strategic location close to the offices, businesses, and neighborhoods of your prospective customers.
Build-out & Merchandising
- Our efficiently designed build-out process, merchandising strategy, and start-up marketing programs ensure smooth and efficient opening and operation of a professional, full-service retail center.
Training & Education for New Franchise Partners
- All new franchise partners receive:
- Two weeks of comprehensive training at Pak Mail’s International Support Center, with hands-on instruction in the Pak Mail operating systems and procedures, packing and shipping, business operations, basic business accounting, marketing, sales, and personnel practices.
- On-site support for the new store openings.
- From proprietary point-of-sale and database applications to comprehensive procedures and manuals, we’ll provide an effective foundation for efficient business operation.
Strategic marketing and media
- An aggressive marketing and public relations program, underwritten by the National Ad Fund, provides efficient and regularly updated multimedia tools to support year-round promotional needs.
- Store opening marketing program
- Visitor-friendly Web site with links to individualized store pages
- Cooperative Yellow Pages advertising
- Public relations and electronic media kit
- Account sales training protocols
- Targeted marketing campaign materials including signage, banners, flyers, brochures & more
Franchise Partner Network
- A toll-free franchise hotline
- Company intranet, discussion forums, and newsletters
- Regional training sessions
- Supportive site visits
- Franchise System Advisory Council
- Regularly scheduled Pak Mail conventions to network with other owners, share ideas, and keep current on company and industry developments
- We have an extensive vendor, supplier, and carrier network to support the development of your business such as accounting, marketing, retail operations, IT, inventory, shipping and more.