SECURE SHIPPING FOR YOUR ELECTRONICS
Some items are priceless, while others are expensive and difficult to replace, like electronics. On top of that, electronics can be tricky to pack and ship due to their shape, size, and fragility.
Did you know that the carrier industry has very specific packing and shipping requirements for electronics. Carriers will deny all claims for damage to or the replacement of electronics when packaging does not meet those standards, so it is important to trust the experts with your valuable electronic items.
Let the experts at Pak Mail help you pack and ship electronics, such as:
- Computers – desktop or laptop
- Printers – any size and shape
- Displays / Monitors
- Blu-ray, DVD, or VHS players
- Video game consoles – Wii, PlayStation, Xbox, etc.
SUGGESTIONS FOR SUCCESSFUL ELECTRONICS SHIPPING
- Back up all computer data on a removable drive or disk.
- Remove ink cartridges and toner from printers to prevent accidental spillage. Place in a separate zip-lock bag and include with the shipment.
- Record the make, model, and serial number of all electronics.
- Account for all power supply cables and any other cables.
- Remove any movies or video games prior to shipment.
CONTACT A PAK MAIL STORE TODAY
For more information about our electronics shipping services, contact your local Pak Mail store.