Pack and Ship Services in Vero Beach, FL
At Pak Mail Beachside, we pack and ship anything, anywhere. We ship large items, freight, artwork, antiques and much more. Our expert staff have years of experience with building crates and packing fragile items like artwork.
Packing, Shipping & Other Services
Serving the Vero Beach and Indian River County area for over 25 years, Pak Mail Beachside is a shipping solutions provider for businesses and walk-in customers. Whether it is a letter being sent to a soldier or a large crate with furniture for delivery, Pak Mail Beachside can ensure the safe and timely arrival of those goods by offering expert packaging skills coupled with the ability to use a variety of carriers to account for any budget or time request.
Custom Packaging & Crating
Pak Mail Beachside packs and ships heavy or oversized items such as machinery and industrial equipment as well as fragile items, including fine art, china, crystal, paintings and sculptures. Our certified packing experts utilize state-of-the-art packing and custom crating processes to protect valuables during shipping from Vero Beach by assessing the item’s fragility, composition, and value we can determine the best packing methods.
- We design and build one-of-a-kind corrugated containers.
- We design and build custom wooden boxes and crates, including slotted crates, solid wall crates, and crates that are certified for international shipping.
- We secure shipments on pallets or skids to provide additional stability and ease in handling. We’ve even palletized a 300-pound antique barber' chair and sink.
Crating & Packing Supplies
At Pak Mail Beachside, we specialize in custom crating services, and we're always ready to expertly pack and ship your home or office whether you bring it to us or we come to you; however, for those "do it yourselfers," we offer a wide array of packaging supplies and packing tips such as:
- Boxes and tape
- Custom crating services
- Specialty moving supplies
- Bulk supply orders
- Packing peanuts and bubble wrap
- Markers, tape, and tags
- Custom corrugated containers
We use only the best and most experienced small parcel domestic and international carriers in the business. We have relationships established with Federal Express, UPS and the US Postal Service. We will carefully select the right carrier for your shipment.
LARGE SHIPMENTS (LTL Carriers)
From one side of the country to the other, or from city to city we can handle large shipments with ease. Through our established network we will get it done for the right price in a timely manner and offer your packages the care they deserve.
We have a wide variety of options for your international shipments. Whether you need it there overnight or in 4 weeks, we will make it happen.
Our vast array of freight forwarding options will meet your needs for those large shipments. Value and speed is our standard way of doing business; with decades of experience in the logistics of freight forwarding your items will get to where they need to go when you need them there.
We provide our customers with multiple options for protecting the value of their shipments. Whether it's $20, $2000, or $200,000 - we've got you covered! Please ask us for additional details.
PICK UP & DELIVERY
We offer free local pick up for larger shipments throughout Indian River County.
Art shipping? Pak Mail Beach Side has been offering our services to artists, galleries, museums and auction houses since 1997. We provide personal service to our clients including:
- custom packaging
- shipping these items with special care
We know that family heirlooms and works of art are precious and deserve the most attention for the safest delivery. We spare no packing material or technique because we understand what packages endure during the shipping process.
Our techinques for shipping are as follows:
- Items containing glass, such as framed art and pictures, receive a layer of glass mask to protect the print, photograph or artwork that lay underneath and layer of scratch preventative, called furniture wrap, is applied.(Furniture wrap is a combination of thick tissue paper and wrap designed to prevent abrasion and scratching.)
- Next is a layer of bubble packaging that is sized and applied using stretch-wrap around the piece to withstand any mishandling event that might occur.
- The piece is surrounded with a double-walled corrugated container or a crate. Fine Art crating is one of our many specialties. We have in-stock picture boxes for the most common artwork sizes but we are prepared to build any size double-walled corrugated container or crate necessary.
- Lastly, the space left between the carefully wrapped artwork and container is filled using packing peanuts. Nothing should be loose when finally packed for shipment.
Our packaging is exceptional for protecting against damage; however, in the unlikely event of damage or loss, Pak Mail has value coverage available to its customers to cover the value of the artwork. We have the support of our Pak Mail corporate value coverage in addition to any coverage the shipping service may offer. A few things we ask our customers to do before shipping highly valuable pieces:
- Keep purchase receipts or appraisals as evidence of value.
- If there is no evidence indicating value, seek to have it documented in some fashion such as a quotation for similar item, publication or appraisal.
- Take several pictures of the item to document its condition.
"Just back from our trip to Ithaca. The pallets arrived in excellent shape. Everything inside was fine. The packing job was most impressive. Please tell Ron, "Thank you," from us. We were able to recycle both the packing paper and the bubble wrap! Many thanks." - Terry B
Just a short note to say that your level of service in the shipping of my painting from Vero to London Heathrow was exemplary. The whole process was very smooth and it arrived in Heathrow, safe and sound on the advised date. My agent cleared it in a matter of minutes and I was able to collect it from their premises directly from my flight. It now hangs, pride of place in my house in UK. Again many thanks for your perfect service. - John H
Antique ship model was packed very well and arrived in good shape from Florida to New Jersey. I had requested a delayed shipment and the box arrived right on time. So I would definitely recommend Pak Mail Beachside for any shipping needs. - Mary V
You guys are the best. I love doing business with you! - Kathleen A
You’ll see me again. You did a terrific job of packing up a very special item I bought in Vero. - Pamela G
Love going to your place. Dalia is awesome and crushes it every time I'm in there. Keep up the good work!! - Dave W
Thank you. I have enjoyed my over 10 years with you. - Alan M
Very helpful and courteous staff. Love your store and recently added a mailbox which has been terrific. - Kevin J
Great job as usual. I needed some tedious notary work done, and your people were great! - Gary H
You were terrific! My package was picked up early, as I requested, because we were leaving for the airport. The package arrived on Sunday, on time. Intact!! Excellent service. - Karen C
My many visits to your fine, and most convenient establishment here on the barrier island, have always been pleasant and productive. Your staff members are friendly, courteous, and ready to assist your customers at all times. - E. Terry J.
I am new to Pak Mail, Dalia having signed me up for a mailbox about a month ago. She and the rest of the staff are courteous, efficient, and very helpful." - Sandy C.